Keeping your vision safe and healthy.
Brighten skin and reduce age spots.
Preventing heart attacks
Prevent liver inflammation and damage
Eradicates the hepatitis B virus (HBV),
Help to strengthen the immune system.
Reducing triglyceride accumulation in the liver.
Treatment of neuropsychiatric conditions.
treatment of glaucoma and other eye diseases
Treating cancer specifically for treatment-related side effects (like radiation).
it can help treat high blood pressure.
Improves Circulation and Heart Health
Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia
Improves Brain Function and Reduce Anxiety
Support Vision and Eye Health
Treat Headaches and Migraines
Improve Asthma and COPD Symptoms
Reduces PMS Symptoms.
Treats Sexual Dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction or low libido.
Purifies blood improves hemoglobin level.
Traditional medicine for intestinal parasites and improves appetite.
it is very effective and useful in the problem of the kidney stone.
This also reduces the tendency of stone formation.
Curing infections after delivery and reduced irregular period
Liver injury due to an overdose of alcohol can be managed
Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (that reduce fever)
Helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases and also
combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections.
Contains anti-aging properties that help reduce dark spots, pimples, fine lines and
It can be used to cure more than 300 diseases.
Calendula officinalis, ( marigold)
1. Calendula can significantly impact your vision.
2. It can bring back poor vision.
3. It can also prevent macular disease from occurring and also fight against cataracts, keeping your vision safe and healthy.
4. Calendula can decrease the pigment melanin found in skin to help brighten skin and reduce age spots.
5. Treating cancer specifically for treatment-related side effects (like radiation).
6. Calendula is heavily marketed in the treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
7. Calendula is beneficial for your cardiovascular health. It gets rid of deposited cholestrol, which results in healthier vessels and heart. It also helps in preventing heart attacks.
8. Treating mouth and throat soreness,.
9. Wounds, Hemorrhoids. Varicose veins. Muscle spasms. Cancer. Promoting menstruation and Nosebleeds.
Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumyamalaki)
1. Phyllanthus may help prevent liver inflammation and damage also eradicates the hepatitis B virus (HBV), effectively "curing" users of the chronic infection.
2. It used in alternative medicine to prevent and treat kidney stones (also known as renal calculi).
3. Used in traditional medicine for various illnesses, like jaundice, chronic dysentery, dyspepsia, cough, indigestion, diabetes, urinary tract diseases, skin diseases, ulcer, sores and swelling.
Oyster mushrooms – Pleurotus ostreatus
1. Oyster mushroom is the rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre and other antioxidants like selenium protect body cells from damage that might lead to chronic diseases.
2. Helps to strengthen the immune system. Vitamin D (166.67%) Vitamin B3 (26.64%) Copper (23.33%) Vitamin B2 (23.08%) Vitamin B5 (22.26%)
3. Oyster mushroom is low in calories, fat free Cholesterol free, Gluten free and very low in sodium.
4. Maintain blood sugar, Immunity system, cardiovascular conditions, Skin problems, Brain health.
5. Useful in reducing triglyceride accumulation in the liver.
1. Ginkgo biloba's effects against aging-related declines in brain health and in the treatment of neuropsychiatric conditions.
2. Ginkgo biloba shows promise in the treatment of glaucoma and other eye diseases. There's also evidence of Ginkgo biloba producing color vision improvements for patients with diabetic retinopathy.
3. It can help treat high blood pressure.
4. Improves Circulation and Heart Health
5. Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia
6. Improves Brain Function and Reduce Anxiety
7. Support Vision and Eye Health
8. Can Treat Headaches and Migraines
9. Can Improve Asthma and COPD Symptoms
10. Reduces PMS Symptoms
11. Treats Sexual Dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction or low libido.
1. Traditionally used as a bloodpurifier, diuretic, sedative, hepatoprotective, antiscorbutic laxative and as an anthelmentic against round and hookworms.
2. Bathua leaves are very good source of high quality protein, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, particularly vitamin c and vitamin A.
3. Rich in fibre and have laxative properties which cures constipation & in piles.
4. Building blocks of the body and performs several important functions in the body.
5. Good source of potassium, iron, calcium, and zinc.
6. Good for the heart. It is considered heart tonic.
7. Good for the liver, spleen and gall bladder.
8. The juice of Bathua leaves.
9. Purifies blood improves hemoglobin level.
Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy)
1. Tinospora cordifolia is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), upset stomach, gout, lymphoma and other cancers, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease (PUD), fever, gonorrhea, syphilis, and to boost the immune system.
2. Giloy is an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (that reduce fever) herb and is useful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infections.
3. Giloy helps in healing of wound, cuts or abrasions. Reduces the risk of eye problems like burning sensation, redness and itching. Helps to control hair loss and dandruff.
4. Giloy might be useful in managing diabetes by improving blood glucose levels.
5. Liver injury due to an overdose of alcohol can be managed
6. Giloy reduces the symptoms of Hay fever which is also known as allergic rhinitis. It reduces the symptoms like nasal discharge, sneezing, nasal itching, nasal obstruction.
7. Giloy is an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (that reduce fever) herb and is useful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infections.
8. Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases and also combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections.
9. Contains anti-aging properties that help reduce dark spots, pimples, fine lines and wrinkles.
10. It helps boost vision clarity.
1. Moringa supplement contain 90+ nutrients and 40+ antioxidants.
2. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B1 - vitamin B2, vitamin C, iron, protein, fibre, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
3. It has been recognized and accepted by the US Food and Drug Administration as one of the four dietary antioxidants. It can be used to cure more than 300 diseases.